12 April 2010

my kinda sunday

so we had the best weekend in the UK yet this year and i had the best day :)
me and the boy's got up early and went to bananas.... it's a soft play area in the bowling alley as you can see the boy's had a BALL!!!!

then we came home and i done some sewing prep for my creative space for granny Mattie with a little help from Finn!

when Frazer woke up the boy's got on with some munching and playing...

the boy's were more than happy to be able to go out in to the garden and i very much enjoyed them being there too..... i got to do some much loved crafting!!!!
roll on summer huh!!!!
hope y'all had a scrumptious Sunday too
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, Thanx for stopping by my wee blog. I read all your lovely comments they make me smile! I do reply so check back here later. If you have any questions feel free to email me I shall get back to you. Thanx again & have a fab day :) xx