21 April 2010

mmmmmmmmmmm.........


so the mailman was good to me again this morning..... my parcel's arrived
this is the vintage yummyness (1985) i "won" on eBay for just £2.21 ... there's 8 different types of edging

  • ring trellis
  • goffered lace
  • narrow edging
  • baby edging
  • cairo lace
  • point edging
  • spider lace
  • filigree lace
i am soooo happy with this buy and the lovely lady Mary selling it put in 3 oddment's of thread too thanx again!!!!! if you would like to know more about the pattern's please leave a comment i'll be sure to get back to you :)


and this book i have had out of the library for month's and month's so i bought it to keep on my own book shelve it's such a good book with pattern's i go back to over and over again!!!


i only wish the seller had been more honest as she was just buying it from amazon and getting it deliverd to me ...... i suppose she's making money but well i though it was a bit off.... well i should just be happy i have the book OK i hear you!!!!!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, Thanx for stopping by my wee blog. I read all your lovely comments they make me smile! I do reply so check back here later. If you have any questions feel free to email me I shall get back to you. Thanx again & have a fab day :) xx