16 April 2010

the great apron swap :)

good morning everyone so super excited...... i may have missed the pin cushion swap at
FOXS LANE but this i shall not miss!!!!!
THE GREAT APRON SWAP over at Sarah's....
i found out about this on a little bird told me if you don't know her she's a crafter you should defo check out her blog

please please go check it out it look's ssoooooo much fun, i recently made my wee guy Finn a Thomas the tank engine apron which he loves when we get down to baking!!!!


and i recently bought a vintage Heinz tomato soup apron which i love love love....... but i have on my pile of thing's too do, a long and lovely vintage styled apron i reckon a sort of 50's housewifely one!!!!!

here are some of my fav's..... i knew i had a passion for apron's and baking but you've opened a flood gate Sarah!!!!!














No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, Thanx for stopping by my wee blog. I read all your lovely comments they make me smile! I do reply so check back here later. If you have any questions feel free to email me I shall get back to you. Thanx again & have a fab day :) xx