12 April 2010

fix-it-friday



so here it is my fix-it-Friday..... it was done on Saturday.....and put up on Monday. kid's who'd have em!!!! the concept comes from maya*made i don't know how to do link's yet please bear with me!!!! i have tried and hope it works!!!! basically on a Friday do one of the many thing's within your life that you deem as needing fixed..... i needed this kitchen drawer fixed

firstly it was a mess!!!!

secondly the front was about to fall off!!!!

so my eldest Finn was away at his granny, so i had the help of my wee guy Frazer!!! so with no more nails and 3 nails just to be sure the drawer was fixed!!!

and i manage to clear out the drawer.......

and am very happy with the result......
i am now writing out a list of things to do
thanx
maya*made

xxx

2 comments:

  1. Great work! It feels so good to fix something, especially when it's a drawer that we use everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would have to agree i shall be a avid follower of fif !!!!! thanx for the idea!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there, Thanx for stopping by my wee blog. I read all your lovely comments they make me smile! I do reply so check back here later. If you have any questions feel free to email me I shall get back to you. Thanx again & have a fab day :) xx