15 April 2010

day 5 breastfeeding update....




so as i have said before this is more for my sanity than yours but yes her i go again!!!!! we made a a major break through yesterday.... Frazer DID NOT ASK FOR ANY MILK YESTERDAY.....
soooooo happy........ BUT there is always a but......

he went to bed at 8pm ish.... then slept till 5.55am, he woke the whole house Finn included.... for a wee guy he sure has a ample set of lung's!!! so Finn went into my bed i went to Frazer and yes i fed him some people may think I'm being to hard but it's been sooooo long the feeding..... anyways he never went back to sleep we came down stairs calpol administered as he has 2 eye teeth coming through and we watched some Thomas the tank engine played with our wooded block's by 8am this happened......

he passed out in my much loved silvercross buggy.... so i hope today will be as good as yesterday and i will be stronger and just come down stairs tomorrow morning and feed him up with banana and milk!!!
wish me luck.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, Thanx for stopping by my wee blog. I read all your lovely comments they make me smile! I do reply so check back here later. If you have any questions feel free to email me I shall get back to you. Thanx again & have a fab day :) xx