28 March 2010

new book, new design's


i thought i would share with you my new a4 40 page sketch book, it is 2 tone crushed silk purple (my fav colour) & deep pink it cost too much but i reckon it's well worth it.
i could have just bought a new plain sketch book but felt like treating myself!!!!! also my new pin cushion very nostalgic as it reminds me of my mother's sewing box!!! the tape measure is a old reliable one cm/inches although worn i love it..... may have something to do with it being purple too!!!!!!! i hope to be showing you some sketches soon so watch this space !!!! finger's crossed the boy's give me a chance!!!!!!!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, Thanx for stopping by my wee blog. I read all your lovely comments they make me smile! I do reply so check back here later. If you have any questions feel free to email me I shall get back to you. Thanx again & have a fab day :) xx